Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44499 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 187% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,877TL (kr 15,455) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)