Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 193% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,787TL (kr 14,971) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)