Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48628 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 206% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,028TL (kr 14,452) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (42 minutes ago)