Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 220% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,673TL (kr 14,998) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 3 hours ago)