Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 165% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,480TL (kr 13,619) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)