Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00713 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,939TL (271,926 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)