Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 62% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,359TL (629,025 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (36 minutes ago)