Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00597 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,982TL (331,891 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)