Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00930 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,105TL (549,080 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)