Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,384TL (4,628,887 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)