Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00051 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,191TL (8,191,697 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)