Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,615TL (4,868,236 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)