Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,089TL (5,166,098 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (40 minutes ago)