Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27260 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,138TL (R 7,844) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)