Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00506 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,743TL (541,898 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)