Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05575 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,026TL (руб 54,278) in Blagoveshchensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)