Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.275 TRY / TND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,612TL (1,148 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)