Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.545 TRY / TND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,733TL (1,121 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)