Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00839 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,283TL (391,286 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)