Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05137 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,842TL (35,863 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)