Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05453 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,808TL (33,163 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 475,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)