Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 654 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.846 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,830TL (£852) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)