Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 904 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.325 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 157% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,944TL (£834) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)