Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, Alabama, United States and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.081 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,069TL ($1,970) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)