Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.817 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,400TL ($1,121) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)