Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,927TL (﷼ 16,608,262) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)