Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,331TL (﷼ 20,938,950) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)