Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,108TL (RM2,659) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)