Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.152 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,566TL (RM2,226) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (38 minutes ago)