Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,623TL (RM2,635) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)