Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,225TL (€821) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)