Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,012TL (€733) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (40 minutes ago)