Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,817TL (€1,203) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)