Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07522 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,509TL (₨33,360) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)