Cost of living in Bijapur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07075 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,281TL (₨32,234) in Bijapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)