Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.013 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,895TL (941KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (41 minutes ago)