Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.878 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,835TL (3,230 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)