Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,935TL (3,197 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (31 minutes ago)