Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.115 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,173TL (1,948 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (29 minutes ago)