Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.201 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,429TL (2,023 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)