Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05631 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,467TL (₨43,812) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)