Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05492 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,548TL (₨46,389) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)