Cost of living in Bhopal, India vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07476 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,876TL (₨51,837) in Bhopal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)