Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 31% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,164TL (₨39,983) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)