Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,388TL (₨49,185) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)