Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03479 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,970TL (₨ 56,646) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)