Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,927 prices entered by 396 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,511TL (€849) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)