Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.680 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,464TL (€1,213) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)