Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41420 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 128% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,782TL (kr 11,546) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)