Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.574 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,719TL (€813) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)