Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,779TL (€1,196) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)