Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.100 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 100% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,000TL (€984) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)