Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01336 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,688TL (276,084 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)