Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.595 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,913TL (€878) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (21 minutes ago)