Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,852TL (Rp 14,147,205) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (39 minutes ago)