Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,337TL (Rp 10,042,347) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)