Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,272TL (Rp 8,197,588) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)