Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.079 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,495TL (1,135 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 2 hours ago)