Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.568 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,435TL (1,727 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)