Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,163TL (R$ 2,810) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (31 minutes ago)