Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,521 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.977 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,925TL (R$ 5,043) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)