Cost of living comparison between Belluno, Italy and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,675TL (€1,097) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)