Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.574 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 96% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,919TL (€857) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (41 minutes ago)