Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09389 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,887TL (руб 41,396) in Belgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 3 hours ago)