Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,272TL (₨76,545) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)