Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,961TL (R$ 2,529) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)