Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01267 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,961TL (154,729 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (29 minutes ago)