Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01401 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,835TL (130,992 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)