Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02262 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,067TL (179,828 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)