Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01755 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,774TL (158,061 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)