Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,888TL (Rp 10,273,074) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (33 minutes ago)