Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03213 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,382TL (74,133 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)