Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.270 TRY / TND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,024TL (1,332 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)