Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 917 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00271 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,612TL (1,333,567 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)