Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00242 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 109% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,278TL (2,599,475 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)