Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00314 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 94% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,826TL (1,852,611 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)