Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06053 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 44% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,682TL (77,345 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (27 minutes ago)