Cost of living comparison between Beira, Mozambique and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03938 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,084TL (103,706 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)