Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,287TL (元5,523) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)