Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,908TL (3,441 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (41 minutes ago)