Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.283 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 93% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,870TL (3,016 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)