Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.457 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,327TL (R$ 2,283) in Bauru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)