Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.444 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 18% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,646TL (1,140 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)