Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.402 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,423TL (1,841 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)