Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.543 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 4% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,013TL (1,305 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (44 minutes ago)