Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.668 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,473TL (1,483 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)