Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,782TL (RM2,346) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (29 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)