Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04000 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,807TL (95,175 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)