Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03210 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,134TL (66,473 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)