Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00764 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 95% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,284TL (560,536 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)