Cost of living comparison between Bata, Equatorial Guinea and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00512 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,505TL (684,416 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)