Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.985 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,733TL (EC$2,385) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)