Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.777 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,300TL (EC$2,420) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)