Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00323 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,730TL (845,135 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q4,299 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (about 1 hour ago)