Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00332 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,947TL (886,244 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)